حياتي 

د. محمد توفيق ممدوح الرفاعي

في لحظة ما 

قررت أن أطوي صفحة الماضي

لأعيش لحظة الحاضر

وأخوض تجربة جديدة

أجد فيها ما أبحث عنه

لكن تأبى تلك الكراريس 

إلا أن تبقى حاضرة 

في أول صفحات ماض

كنت أنت أجمل ما فيها

لأنك لم تكوني

مجرد ذكرى عابرة 

فأنت الماضي الذي لا يغيب

والماضي جزء من حياتي

فكيف أنسى حياتي

د. محمد توفيق ممدوح الرفاعي

My Life

Dr. Mohamed Tawfiq Mamdouh Al-Rifai

At one moment,

I decided to turn the page on the past

to live in the present moment

and embark on a new experience

where I might find what I am searching for.

But those notebooks refuse

to remain absent,

always present on the first pages of a past

where you were the most beautiful part.

Because you were not

just a fleeting memory;

you are the past that never fades,

and the past is a part of my life.

So how can I forget my life?

Dr. Mohamed Tawfiq Mamdouh Al-Rifai

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة